With the wide variety of hiking and mountain biking, both on and off our resort, you haven’t even touched the surface of what fun you can have in Big Bear! The Big Bear Valley offers a beautiful lake which is the perfect place to cool off during the summer. Dining across the valley offers many unique flavors and experiences starting at just your average (yet delicious) pizza-joint and ranging to a variety of ethnic food. There are Segway tours, Action Zip Line adventures, bowling, mini-golf, an alpine slide and even the Big Bear Zoo! Also check out the Big Bear Discovery Center for Nature Walks, Story Time for kids, Campfires, Golf Panning, Night Hikes, and Canoe and Kayaking Tours!
November 2014 EVENTS in Big Bear:
- November 13-15th: Live music at The Wine Room at Wolf Creek
- November 14th: Winter Kickoff Party at The Cave
- November 14, 15 & 19th: C.A.T.S. Presents 20th Year Variety Show and Retrospective
- Nov 15th: Grand Opening Mountain Lakes Gallery
- November 15th: Guitarist Adrain Belew at The Cave
- November 15-16th: Nature Walks at The Big Bear Discovery Center